- Exterior Water Service Line
- Exterior Sewer/Septic Service Line
- Gas Line
- Interior Plumbing and Drainage
- Exterior Electrical Line
- Interior Electrical Line
- Water Heater Repair and Replacement
- Heating System
- Cooling System
Repairs to your home's plumbing systems can cost thousands of dollars. Typical cost to replace 40 gallon Water Heater is $780-$2,400. Repairs to your gas line can cost up to $1,000.*
If your water service line, sewer/septic line or interior plumbing fails, it can cause:
- water leaks or sewage in your yard
- clogged/backed up drains inside your home
How a heating and cooling system failure can affect your home:
- freon or coolant leak can prevent cool air from flowing into your home
- blower motor failure can mean the system won’t supply enough heat
Problems with your interior or exterior electrical wiring system can cause:
- shorts in wiring causing fixtures to stop working
- lights to flicker and partial or full home “blackout"
Many homeowners do not know that basic homeowners’ insurance only covers things like property damage to your home, but not damage due to normal wear and tear to your gas, interior electric or water service lines, heating, cooling or plumbing systems, and water heater. If any of these systems fail it can be a hassle and may cost you thousands of dollars if replacement is needed. Note: If you suspect you have a gas leak, please leave the area and call your gas company or 911 immediately.
*National average repair costs as of March 2018. No charge for covered repairs up to your benefit amount. There is a 90-day wait for water heater replacement.
Premium Home Protection Plan
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Why choose this plan:
- 24-hour repair hotline
- Local, licensed and insured technicians
- One-year guarantee on all covered repairs
You rely on your water and sewer/septic lines, heating/cooling systems and gas lines to all be performing and highly functional. It is nearly impossible to predict failures and issues. When any of these leak, break down or fail, repair costs can be high.
With a Premium Home Protection Plan, you can have peace of mind. This plan covers your exterior water service line, exterior sewer/septic line, heating system, cooling system and gas line. Eligible homeowners can receive covered repairs up to $2,500 of annual repair coverage per system, which is up to $10,000 for the total maximum annual benefit. Enjoy your home without worrying about how to deal with stressful repairs with this widespread home repair plan.