Who we are
Our employees work in an open environment where collaboration and teamwork happen across all levels. We foster a culture of pride and fun in our organization. From celebrating corporate milestones and events to thank employees, to hosting friendly competitions, employees enjoy various events throughout the year.
HomeServe has been ranked a Connecticut Top Workplace winner four years in a row and was the recipient of thirty-three 2019 Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Every employee is a crucial part of this success. At HomeServe, you’ll be part of a dynamic business and we encourage you to bring your fresh perspective and take pride in your contributions every day.
Why choose HomeServe?
For more than 15 years, we've been growing our company throughout North America. Whether you work in our coporate offices, contact centers or in the field serving our customers, you’ll be part of a dynamic business that encourages you to bring your fresh perspective and take pride in your contributions every day.
- Choice of two plans for medical and dental
- Flexible Spending Accounts/Health Savings Accounts
- Company paid benefit include:
- Generous paid time off
- Employee vision plan
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Two home repair plans for homeowners
- 401k retirement plan with immediate vesting on company matched contributions
- Annual volunteer day off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Charitable matching gift program
- Performance bonus (monthly, quarterly or annual depending on position)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career development & advancement opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Uniforms provided for applicable positions
- Friendly, open work environment
Looking for a career in a specific area of HomeServe? Check out some of the groups here at HomeServe:
HomeServe's People Promise
At HomeServe, we are dedicated to providing our employees with a workplace that allows every employee to achieve their best. This is why we created the People Promise.
Focus on: Social responsibility
Corporate and social responsibility is a core component of our culture. We constantly look for ways to support our communities and encourage our employees across North America to contribute in any way they can.
What employees are saying
HomeServe on Glassdoor | LinkedIn
"The people are so nice. The atmosphere is fun. We get alot of free stuff. I have never worked for a company like this one."
"Extremely intelligent and motivated leadership team with an excellent vision for the future success of the organization."