Interior Protection Plan
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Why choose this plan:
- 24-hour repair hotline
- Local, licensed and insured technicians
- One-year guarantee on all covered repairs
- Gas Line
- Interior Plumbing and Drainage
- Interior Electrical Line
- Water Heater Repair and Replacement
- Heating System
- Cooling System
Most heating, central A/C and water heater components cost hundreds of dollars to replace. Replacement of a water service line can cost thousands. Repairs to your gas line can cost up to $1,000.*
How a heating and cooling system failure can affect your home:
- freon or coolant leak can prevent cool air from flowing into your home
- circuit board failure can cause the breaker to keep tripping
Problems with your hot water heater can cause:
- no hot water for showering or washing
- noise and odor due to sediment build-up
Gas line problems can cause:
- inefficient or non-working heating and hot water system
- release of carbon monoxide into your home
Interior plumbing problems can cause:
- burst pipes behind your walls or ceilings
- blocked or slow shower or sink drains
- leaking supply pipe to your water heater
Many homeowners do not know that basic homeowners insurance only covers things like property damage to your home, but not damage due to normal wear and tear to your gas, interior electric or water service lines, heating or cooling systems, and water heater. If any of these systems fail it can be a hassle and may cost you thousands of dollars if replacement is needed. Note: If you suspect you have a gas leak, please leave the area and call your gas company or 911 immediately.
*National average repair costs as of March 2018. No charge for covered repairs up to your annual benefit amount. There is a 90-day wait for water heater replacement.
Your comfortable lifestyle relies on a variety of systems in your home. If one of those systems – such as the electrical line or cooling or heating system – malfunctions due to normal wear and tear, repairs can be inconvenient and expensive.
The Interior Protection Plan from HomeServe covers your interior electrical wiring, water service and drainage pipes, water heater, heating system, cooling system, and gas line for covered repairs with $2,500 of annual coverage per system, which is up to $10,000 of total maximum annual benefit. Keep your home’s systems and appliances running with this optional protection plan.