Interior Plumbing and Drainage System Coverage
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Why choose this plan:
- 24-hour repair hotline
- Local, licensed and insured technicians
- One-year guarantee on all covered repairs
- Leaking supply pipe to hot water heater
- Repair/replace burst interior water pipe
- Unblocking an overflowing toilet or sink due to clogged drains
- Leaking wax seal
- Blocked drain
- Repair drain line (up to 25 ft.)
It can cost up to $668 to clear clogged lines, snake drains and fix leaking pipes.*
Interior plumbing problems can cause:
- burst pipes behind your walls or ceilings
- blocked or slow shower or sink drains
- leaking supply pipe to your water heater
As a homeowner, you may be responsible for the plumbing and drainage lines inside your home, and you may have to arrange and pay for any necessary repairs. This illustration shows repairs that are performed on these lines and how much licensed and insured plumbers would typically charge.
*National average repair costs as of March 2018. No charge for covered repairs up to the benefit amount.
Your home has a complex network of plumbing and drainage pipes, valves and drains. Because this network is hidden behind walls or under floors, it makes a failure almost impossible to predict. Blocked sinks or toilet drains, burst pipes or other breakdowns can be inconvenient and stressful and lead to costly repairs.
Eligible homeowners can select Interior Plumbing and Drainage System Coverage from HomeServe, which provides $2,000 in annual coverage with 2 service calls up to $1,000 each for covered repairs. This optional coverage can help protect you from the costs and damages of plumbing and drainage pipe related home emergencies.