- Locating the blockage or collapse
- Excavation to expose pipe
- Pipe replacement or repair
- Repair or replacement of seals and joints
- Fitting external valves
- Pipe cutting
- Backfilling of areas disturbed by repairs
- Leaking supply pipe to hot water heater
- Repair/replace burst interior water pipe
- Unblocking an overflowing toilet or sink due to clogged drains
- Leaking wax seal
- Blocked drain
It can cost hundreds of dollars to clear clogged lines, snake drains, and fix leaking pipes and thousands of dollars to repar your sewer/septic line.*
Interior plumbing problems can cause:
- burst pipes behind your walls or ceilings
- blocked or slow shower or sink drains
- leaking supply pipe to your water heater
As a homeowner, you may be responsible for the plumbing and drainage lines inside your home and for the sewer/septic line on your property, and you may have to arrange and pay for any necessary repairs. This illustration shows repairs that are performed on these lines and how much licensed and insured plumbers would typically charge.
*HomeServe national average repair costs as of March 2018. No charge for covered repairs up to your service call benefit amount.
Home Plumbing and Drainage Coverage
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Why choose this plan:
- 24-hour repair hotline
- Local, licensed and insured technicians
- One-year guarantee on all covered repairs
Your home has a complex network of plumbing and drainage pipes, valves and drains which can break down without warning due to normal wear and tear. There are multiple places where these systems can experience problems, and you may be responsible for pricey replacements and repairs.
Home Plumbing and Drainage Coverage from HomeServe provides covered repairs for your exterior sewer/septic line and interior plumbing and drainage pipes. For your sewer/septic line, you receive two service calls, up to $7,000 of annual of coverage. Each call covers up to $3,500 of repairs. For your interior plumbing and drainage pipes, you receive two service calls, up to $5,000 of annual coverage, with each call covering up to $2,500 of repairs. This annual benefit totaling $12,000 can help protect you from the high costs of repairs.