Exterior Water Service Line Coverage
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Why choose this plan:
- 24-hour repair hotline
- Local, licensed and insured technicians
- One-year guarantee on all covered repairs
- Excavation to expose pipe
- Pipe replacement or repair
- Repair or replacement of seals and joints
- Fitting external valves
- Pipe cutting
- Backfilling of areas disturbed by repairs
- Locating the leak
- Restoration of your pavement, yard, or landscaping disturbed or excavated as part of a covered repair on your property
Replacing a water service line costs an average of $2,585.*
If your water service line fails, it can cause:
- a visible water leak in your yard
- water leaks in your basement
- low water pressure
As a homeowner, you may be responsible for the water service line on your property, and you may have to arrange and pay for any necessary repairs. This illustration shows repairs that are performed on this line and how much licensed and insured plumbers would typically charge.
*National average repair costs within the HomeServe network as of March 2018. No charge for covered repairs up to your benefit amount.
As your home ages, so does the exterior water service line that brings fresh water to your house. If this line breaks or leaks due to ground shifting, pipe aging, corrosion or extreme temperatures, you could be faced with an expensive repair bill. There's no way to prevent a water service line emergency.
Basic homeowners insurance does not typically cover damage due to normal wear and tear. Be prepared with an affordable repair plan called Exterior Water Service Line Coverage. Help get protection from the high cost of covered repairs with a home service repair plan from HomeServe, which includes up to $6,000 annually with 2 service calls up to $3,000 each for covered repairs.