Cooling System Coverage
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Why choose this plan:
- 24-hour repair hotline
- Local, licensed and insured technicians
- One-year guarantee on all covered repairs
- Capacitors and circuit boards
- Internal fuses or breakers
- Condensate pumps
- Condenser motor and fan
- Contactor switches and delay timer
- Fan controls, relays and filter dryer
- High and low pressure switches
- Limit controls
- Refrigerant (excluding maintenance recharges)
- Relays, transformers and valves
Most central A/C components cost $300-$400 to replace.*
How a cooling system failure can affect your home:
- circuit board failure can cause the breaker to keep tripping
- a bad condenser can cause the fan to blow but not cool
Your cooling system is complex and can weaken over time due to damage caused by normal wear and tear, age or lack of regular maintenance. It is normally located in the basement or outside and requires a specialized technician for repairs, which can cost hundreds of dollars.
*National average repair costs as of March 2018. No charge for covered repairs up to your benefit amount.
A lot can go wrong with your central A/C system. Drains can clog, motors can burn out, and fuses can blow. Cooling system problems can occur unexpectedly, and it may be your responsibility to keep your central air conditioning functioning properly. Let a repair plan from HomeServe help protect you from the expense and bother of emergency home repairs.
Eligible homeowners who enroll in this plan can receive up to $1,500 annually for covered repairs with multiple service calls. Capacitors, circuit boards, internal fuses, breakers, condensate pumps, condenser motors and fans, and contactor switches are among the covered parts. Don’t sweat high repair costs with a Cooling System Coverage repair plan.