Interior Electrical Line Coverage
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Why choose this plan:
- 24-hour repair hotline
- Local, licensed and insured technicians
- One-year guarantee on all covered repairs
- Faulty wiring to wall light
- Faulty or damaged electrical outlet
- Broken light switch
- Faulty or damaged GFCI outlet
- Faulty wiring to exhaust fan
- Other qualifying repairs to the wiring that carries electricity to points of use in your home
- Distribution center (panel or fuse box)
A faulty 200 amp electrical panel can cost up to $1,248 to replace.*
Problems with your interior electrical wiring can cause:
- faulty outlets and wall switches
- shorts in wiring causing fixtures to stop working or lights to flicker
- a partial or full home "blackout"
As a homeowner, you may be responsible for the interior electrical system in your home, and you may need to arrange and pay for any necessary repairs. This illustration shows repairs that are performed on this system and how much licensed and insured electricians would typically charge.
*National average repair costs within the HomeServe network as of June 2020. No charge for covered repairs up to your benefit amount.
Old or faulty wiring, such as failed electrical outlets, sockets and fittings, breaker panels and fuse boxes, can cause problems around your house. Finding qualified help for emergency repairs can be time-consuming and expensive.
Power up your protection against indoor wiring breakdowns with a repair plan called Interior Electrical Line Coverage. This optional coverage provides up to $1,000 in annual coverage with multiple service calls. Protect yourself from the high cost of repairs with a home service repair plan from HomeServe.