- Gas Line
- Water Heater Repair and Replacement
- Heating System
- Cooling System
- See FAQs for details on replacement coverage*
Most heating, central A/C and water heater components cost hundreds of dollars to replace. Repairs to your gas line can cost up to $1,000.*
How a heating and cooling system failure can affect your home:
- freon or coolant leak can prevent cool air from flowing into your home
- circuit board failure can cause the breaker to keep tripping
Problems with your hot water heater can cause:
- hot water to run out too quickly
- no hot water for showering or washing
Gas line problems can cause:
- inefficient or non-working heating
- hot water system and release of carbon monoxide into your home
Many homeowners do not know that basic homeowners insurance only covers things like property damage to your home, but not damage due to normal wear and tear to your heating, central A/C and water heater systems. Finding qualified help for emergency repairs can be time-consuming and expensive. Note: If you suspect you have a gas leak, please leave the area and call your gas company or 911 immediately.
*National average repair costs as of March 2018. No charge for covered repairs up to your annual benefit amount. There is a 90-day wait for water heater replacement.
Home Comfort Plan
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Why choose this plan:
- 24-hour repair hotline
- Local, licensed and insured technicians
- One-year guarantee on all covered repairs
Life is more comfortable when you have a warm, heated house during cold weather and a cool house when hot weather sets in. But unexpected problems with your water heater, heating system, central air conditioner system or gas line can happen at any time and it may be your responsibility to pay for repairs.
With a Home Comfort Plan in place, covered heating or cooling system breakdowns can be fixed to bring comfort back to your home. This optional coverage provides up to $10,000 in annual coverage with multiple service calls. Get protection from the high cost of repairs with a home service repair plan from HomeServe.