HomeServe’s Fifth Annual Contractor Conference Goes Virtual
2020 Top Contractor Award Winners Announced
NORWALK, CT (Sept 25, 2020) – HomeServe’s 5th Annual Contractor Conference went virtual this year with more than 160 of the company’s leading contractors in its nationwide network participating. Reformatted due to travel and social distancing limitations, HomeServe’s Contractor Conference focused on celebrating the hard work, performance and customer focus the company’s leading contractors provided over the last year.
“While this year’s conference looked a little different, the virtual format still provided a great forum for bringing together members of our exceptional network of heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical professionals from around the country,” said Tom Rusin, Global CEO of HomeServe Membership. “HomeServe’s best-in-class network of contractors is what has made us so successful as a company and is why our customers turn to us for their home repair needs.”
At the virtual forum, HomeServe recognized its top contractors based on performance metrics, score cards, and customer feedback. This year’s winners were:
- Diamond Award: McAtee, Williamsburg, Virginia. The recipient of this award truly embodies HomeServe’s values of service excellence and customer satisfaction and are a proven industry leader who consistently upholds and delivers high quality performance.
- Newcomer Award: Johnson Appliance Repair, Moncks Corner, South Carolina. This award honors the contractor who joined the HomeServe network in the last year and has already proven to be a top performer.
- National Winner for Customer Service: Drain Specialists, Sioux City, Iowa
- National Winner for Service Delivery: Stott Plumbing & Heating, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Best Use of Technology Award: United Plumbing, Goshen, Kentucky
- People’s Choice Award: GT Plumbing & Heating, Flushing, New York
Customer Service Awards were presented to the top contractor in each region who most consistently provided timely and professional service to customers. The winners were:
- Northeast – Rainbow Electric, Woodhaven, New York
- Mid-Atlantic – Douglas and Sons Services, Poolesville, Maryland
- Southeast - Advanced Appliance and Air, Youngsville, North Carolina
- Northern States & Ontario – BP Electric, Lexington, Ohio
- River Plains - Drain Specialists, Sioux City, Iowa
- South Central - FYI Electrical and Remodeling Services, Houston, Texas
- Northwest – Absolute Comfort, Minot, North Dakota
- Southwest – Superior Mechanical, Heating and Air, San Bernardino, California
Service Delivery Awards were awarded to the contractor in each region who consistently demonstrated exceptional service delivery though solid business practices. The winners were:
- Northeast – Suffolk Plumbing, Lindenhurst, New York
- Mid-Atlantic – Prime Plumbing, Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Southeast – Wright Way Plumbing, Dalzell, South Carolina
- Northern States & Ontario – Mayes and Sons Plumbing, Garrettsville, Ohio
- River Plains - United Plumbing, Goshen, Kentucky
- South Central - Texas Quality Plumbing, Houston, Texas
- Northwest - K Jett Services, Belton, Missouri
- Southwest – Stott Plumbing & Heating, Salt Lake City, Utah
“We’re now in our fifth year of hosting this conference to not only recognize these companies for their exceptional work, but to thank them and their employees for sharing HomeServe’s values,” said Sylvester Criscone, HomeServe’s Vice President, Contractor Management and Administration. “We are especially appreciative of our contractors right now as we’ve asked even more of them over the past six months in order to adapt to heightened safety concerns in the midst of COVID-19. Like always, our contractors have risen to the challenge and continue to exceed expectations. For that, we are truly grateful.”
Plans are underway for 2021 when HomeServe hopes to return the event to its usual in person format where attendees will learn about new products and services, and technology enhancements designed to improve the customer experience.
HomeServe USA Corp. (HomeServe) is a leading provider of home repair solutions serving more than 4.4 million customers across the US and Canada under the HomeServe, Home Emergency Insurance Solutions, Service Line Warranties of America (SLWA) and Service Line Warranties of Canada (SLWC) names, and through locally branded HVAC companies located in major metro areas.
Since 2003, HomeServe has been protecting homeowners against the expense and inconvenience of water, sewer, electrical, HVAC and other home repair emergencies by providing affordable repair coverage, installations and quality local service.
As an A+ rated Better Business Bureau Accredited Business, HomeServe is dedicated to being a customer-focused company supplying best-in-class repair plans and other services to consumers directly and through over 950 leading municipal, utility and association partners.
HomeServe has teamed up with executive producer, host and best-selling author Mike Rowe, best known as the creator and host of the hit TV series Dirty Jobs, to work together to provide homeowners expert advice on maintaining, enhancing and protecting their homes. For more information about HomeServe, a Great Place To Work certified winner and recipient of thirty 2020 Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, or to learn more about HomeServe's affordable repair plans, please go to www.homeserve.com. Connect with HomeServe on Facebook and Twitter @HomeServeUSA. For news and information follow on Twitter @HomeServeUSNews.
Hill+Knowlton Strategies for HomeServe USA