The Ultimate Cyber Monday for Every Major Deal Imaginable
My favorite holiday tradition? Cyber Monday. There’s no need to leave my house and fight the crowds for the last item on the shelf. With the click of a button I can get most of my holiday shopping done and score deep discounts on big ticket items.
As fun as online shopping on Cyber Monday is, sometimes the deals can be overwhelming and too tempting to resist. In the best interest of my wallet (and yours,) here are the major deals you can expect to see Monday, December 2nd, 2019:
If Cyber Monday 2019 deals are anything like last year's seasonal sales, you can expect to find major discounts on everything tech and electronic. While many stores have begun to start their Cyber Monday promotions earlier in the month, TechRadar shares some of their predictions for discounts:
- Televisions - Manufacturers like Samsung, LG and Sony are sure to offer savings from $50-$150 on their TVs. Though if you don’t need the latest and greatest TV, you may find better deals on some 2018 models.
- Gaming Systems - PS4, Nintendo Switch and gaming accessories are expected to be discounted by 20% - 35% off their original price. Some even offer exclusive bundles - like getting games or an extra controller as part of your purchase.
- Phones & iPads® - iPhones® and Samsung Galaxy smartphones are expected to see a drop in price on Cyber Monday, though exact pricing is currently uncertain. iPads® usually experience a $100 drop in their price. Similar to TVs, last year’s products will be more heavily discounted than 2019 new releases.
The end of November sales are one of the best times to purchase appliances at phenomenal prices. Here are some of the best deals I’ve found:
- Dishwashers - Sears has already unveiled some of their Cyber Monday deals on appliances, including upwards of $500 off a Kenmore Elite dishwasher.
- Washers & Dryers - You could save a little over $1,400 if you buy your washer and dryer pair on this day. Some of the top Kenmore products are $700 off.
- Instant Pot - One of the hottest gifts of last year is still trending this holiday season. Though some of the novelty has worn off, you can look for major savings both in store and online. Though exact prices aren’t available yet, you can usually save up to $50.
- Refrigerators - Best Buy is another retailer with amazing Cyber Monday deals on appliances, including knocking $700 off the price of some of their refrigerators.
If you do purchase new appliances on Cyber Monday, you’ll want to try to make sure they’ll last with help from a home warranty plan. Plans from TotalHome Warranty by HomeServe can help alleviate costs associated with covered appliance and home system repairs.