- Air scoops and aquastat
- Barometric damper
- Blower motors and assembly
- Fan and limit controls
- Fusible links and gas valves
- Blower and low water cutoff
- Main and pilot burners
- Pilots and thermocouples
- Pressure switch and regulator valves
It costs $300-$700 to repair each of the major components in a furnace heating system*
How a furnace heating system failure can affect your home:
- broken circuit board could mean no heat
- blower motor failure can mean the system won't supply enough heat
- lack of heat could cause pipes to freeze and induce water damage
As a homeowner, you may be responsible for the heating system in your home. Your heating systems is complex and can weaken over time due to damage caused by normal wear and tear, age or lack of regular maintenance. This illustration shows a typical heating system found in your home. Also shown are repairs that are performed on this system and how much a licensed and insured technician would typically charge.
*National average repair costs within the HomeServe network as of March 2018. No charge for covered repairs.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Why choose this plan:
- 24-hour repair hotline
- Local, licensed and insured technicians
- One-year guarantee on all covered repairs
If your heating system suddenly fails, you could face many long, cold days trying to find reliable repair help in the busy winter months. Many complicated parts keep your heating system functioning, and it can be costly to repair them.
Help protect yourself against the high cost of repairs with a home service repair plan from HomeServe. Heating Coverage includes the emergency breakdown repair costs of most major parts of home heating systems with up to $1,500 annually for covered repairs with multiple service calls.