HomeServe USA Honored with 30 Stevie Awards® for Sales & Customer Service
Receives Grand Stevie Award and 7 Gold, 14 Silver and 8 Bronze Awards
Norwalk, Conn. (March 2, 2020) – HomeServe USA (HomeServe), a leading provider of home emergency repair service plans, was presented with 7 Gold, 14 Silver and 8 Bronze Stevie Awards® at the 14th Annual Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Additionally, HomeServe received a Grand Stevie Award as the third most honored organization in the competition, which included more than 2,600 nominations from companies in 48 countries around the world.
"HomeServe’s outstanding reputation is largely a result of the exceptional service our customers receive each and every time they interact with a HomeServe professional,” said John Kitzie, CEO of HomeServe North America. “These 30 Stevie Awards are a testament to the fact that there are over 1,400 employees are doing it right and earning our customers’ trust with every customer interaction.
Among the 29 individual awards won this year, HomeServe was recognized with the Gold award for the National Sales Team of the Year and the Gold award for Innovation in Customer Service.
“Stevie Award winners from around the world should be very proud of their achievements. The judges were impressed with the vast range of nominations submitted for 2020 and have agreed that their accomplishments are worthy of public recognition,” said Stevie Awards executive chairman, Michael Gallagher.
HomeServe won Gold in the following categories:
- National Sales Team of the Year
- Inside or Telesales Team of the Year
- Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year - All Other Industries
- Customer Service Manager of the Year
- Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year - All Other Industries
- Back-Office Customer Service Team of the Year - All Other Industries
- Award for Innovation in Customer Service - All Other Industries
HomeServe earned Silver in the following categories:
- Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year – All Other Industries
- Back-Office Customer Service Professional of the Year - All Other Industries
- Young Customer Service Professional of the Year - All Other Industries
- Contact Center Leader of the Year
- HomeServe USA, Norwalk, CT USA: Tier 2 Supporting the Optimum Customer Journey
- Back-Office Customer Service Team of the Year - Business Services Industries
- Best Customer Feedback Strategy
- Best Customer Satisfaction Strategy
- Best Use of Customer Insight
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service - Other Service Industries
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service - All Other Industries
- Customer Service Department of the Year - All Other Industries
- Customer Service Success - All Other Industries
- Contact Center Solution – New
HomeServe received Bronze recognition in the following categories:
- Customer Service Leader of the Year
- Woman of the Year in Customer Service
- Customer Service Team of the Year - Recovery Situation - All Other Industries
- Customer Service Complaints Team of the Year - All Other Industries
- Contact Center of the Year (Over 100 Seats) - All other industries
- Customer Service Management Team of the Year
- Customer Service Training Team of the Year - Internal - All Other Industries
- IVR or Web Service Solution – New
Many HomeServe employees were honored with awards, including Tifani Glenn, Repair Management WOW Team; Heather Beveridge, Technical Specialist Team Lead; Ashton Farrow, Manager, Back Office and Enrollments; Savanah Gray, Quality Assurance Team; Scott Weddle, Director of Inbound Sales and Customer Service; Rhode Kirkpatrick, Customer Advocacy and Real Time Insights Manager; and Natasha Arnold, Senior Project Manager.
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service are the world’s top honors for customer service, contact center, business development and sales professionals. The Stevie Awards organizes eight of the world’s leading business awards programs, also including the prestigious American Business Awards® and International Business Awards®
The awards were presented to honorees during a gala banquet on Friday, February 28 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, NV. More than 600 executives from the U.S.A. and several other nations attended.
About HomeServe USA
HomeServe USA Corp. (HomeServe) is a leading provider of home repair solutions serving more than 4.2 million customers across the US and Canada under the HomeServe, Home Emergency Insurance Solutions, Service Line Warranties of America (SLWA) and Service Line Warranties of Canada (SLWC) names.
Since 2003, HomeServe has been protecting homeowners against the expense and inconvenience of water, sewer, electrical, HVAC and other home repair emergencies by providing affordable repair coverage, installations and quality local service.
As an A+ rated Better Business Bureau Accredited Business, HomeServe is dedicated to being a customer-focused company supplying best-in-class repair plans and other services to consumers directly and through over 750 leading municipal, utility and association partners.
HomeServe has teamed up with executive producer, host, and best-selling author Mike Rowe, best known as the creator and host of the hit TV series Dirty Jobs, to work together to provide homeowners expert advice on maintaining, enhancing and protecting their homes. For more information about HomeServe, a Connecticut Top Workplace winner and recipient of thirty 2020 Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, or to learn more about HomeServe's affordable repair plans, please go to www.homeserve.com. Connect with HomeServe on Facebook and Twitter @HomeServeUSA. For news and information follow on Twitter @HomeServeUSNews
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in eight programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, the Middle East Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 12,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 70 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.
Sponsors of the 14th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service include HCL Technologies, Sales Partnerships, Inc., and ValueSelling Associates, Inc.
Hill+Knowlton Strategies for HomeServe USA