HomeServe Announces Winners of 2nd Annual Top Contractor Awards
Annual Event Recognizes Contractors Nationwide for Exemplary Work and Customer Service
Norwalk, CT— September 28, 2017
HomeServe USA (HomeServe), a leading provider of home repair solutions, today announced winners of its 2nd Annual Top Contractor Awards. Presented during the Annual Contractor Conference, held this year in Las Vegas, Nevada. HomeServe recognized representatives from the top 5% of its network of contractors from around the U.S. and Canada who are raising the industry bar and achieving excellence in customer service and service delivery.
In the Customer Service category, winners included:
- National & Northeast Region - Ace Mechanical Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Fords, NJ (2nd Year Northeast Winner)
- Mid-Atlantic Region – Maguire Plumbing & Heating, Old Forge, PA
- Southeast Region – Budget Rooter Plumbing, Fayetteville, NC
- Mid-Ohio Region – K Jett Services, Belton, MO
- Central Region – Texas Quality Plumbing, Houston, TX
- West Coast Region – Stan's Discount Rooter & Plumbing Repair, Bakersfield, CA
In the Service Delivery category, the award recipients included:
- National & Northeast Region – Lanzo Plumbing and Sewer, Hackensack, NJ (2nd Year Northeast Winner)
- Mid-Atlantic Region – Total Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, Warminster, PA (2nd Year)
- Southeast Region – K & S Plumbing, Pelham, AL
- Mid-Ohio – BP Electric of Ohio, Lexington, OH
- Central Region - Absolute Comfort, Minot, ND (2nd Year)
- West Coast Region – R. B. Travis Plumbing, Livermore, CA
The company also recognized its outstanding contractor partners in the U.S. and Canada who are part of the Utility Service Partners network serving Service Line Warranties of America (SLWA) and Service Line Warranties of Canada (SLWC) customers. The Service Delivery award recipients within that network included:
- USA Service Delivery Winner: Moon Valley Plumbing, Phoenix, AZ
- Canada Service Delivery Winner: Mountain Plumbing & Drains, Hamilton, ON (2nd Year)
“Congratulations to each of our contractor partners that have earned this recognition, for demonstrating what it means to go above and beyond for customers and setting the standard for best-in-class service,” said Tom Rusin, CEO of HomeServe USA. “The employees of these companies are HomeServe’s face to the customer and they embody our focus to deliver high-quality repair services to the homeowners we serve. We are pleased to celebrate those that share in our mission of freeing our customers from the worry and inconvenience of home emergencies and set an example for our industry through their commitment and dedication.”
Contractors were evaluated against a number of criteria for the Top Contractor Awards, including performance reports, score cards and customer feedback, among other measures. In addition to the awards ceremony, the HomeServe Contractor Conference served as an educational and networking opportunity for a select group of top contractors across the nation within the Company’s network.
HomeServe is a leader in providing service plans for water, sewer, electrical, HVAC and other home repair emergencies. The Company’s customers enjoy access to a Repair Hotline that is accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and a network of employed or local, licensed and insured technicians available to come to their home for repairs. For more information, visit www.HomeServeUSA.com.
HomeServe USA Corp. (HomeServe) is a leading provider of home repair solutions serving 3.1 million customers across the US and Canada under the HomeServe, Home Emergency Insurance Solutions, Service Line Warranties of America (SLWA) and Service Line Warranties of Canada (SLWC) names. Since 2003, HomeServe has been protecting homeowners against the expense and inconvenience of water, sewer, electrical, HVAC and other home repair emergencies by providing affordable repair coverage and quality local service. As an A+ rated Better Business Bureau Accredited Business, HomeServe is dedicated to being a customer-focused company supplying best-in-class repair plans and other services to consumers directly and through over 475 leading municipal, utility and association partners. For more information about HomeServe, a 2017 Connecticut Top Workplace winner and recipient of seventeen 2017 Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, please go to www.homeserveusa.com. For information on SLWA visit www.slwofa.com and for SLWC visit www.slwofc.ca. To connect with HomeServe on Twitter and Facebook, please visit www.twitter.com/homeserveusa and www.facebook.com/HomeServeUSA.
Back to News