30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Why choose this plan:
- $1,500 annual benefit amount
- Multiple service calls up to annual benefit
- 30-day wait period with a money-back guarantee
- One-year guarantee on all covered repairs
- Leaking or burst interior water pipe
- Broken water valve causing unstoppable water flow
- Unblocking an overflowing toilet or sink due to clogged drains
- Leaking wax seal
- Blocked drain
- Repair or replacement of standard toilet and faucet internals to stop drips or leaks
It can cost up to $668 to clear clogged lines, snake drains and fix leaking pipes.*
Interior plumbing problems can cause:
- burst pipes behind your walls or ceilings
- blocked or slow shower or sink drains
- leaking supply pipe to your water heater
As a homeowner, you may be responsible for the plumbing and drainage lines inside your home, and you may have to arrange and pay for any necessary repairs. This illustration shows repairs that are performed on these lines and how much licensed and insured plumbers would typically charge.
*National average repair costs within the HomeServe network as of March 2018. No charge for covered repairs up to your benefit amount.
Your home has a complex network of plumbing and drainage pipes, valves and drains. There are multiple places where you can experience a problem. Get protection help against expensive repairs to your interior drainage line with a repair plan called In-Home Plumbing Repair (Premium). With Premium coverage you get additional coverage to repair or replace a standard toilet and faucet internal parts to stop drips or leaks and there is no service fee.
Get protection help from high cost of repairs to your interior plumbing and exterior sewer/septic lines with a home service plan. Repairs are expertly carried out by qualified technicians.
Important coverage information
- Residential homeowner with sole responsibility for the interior plumbing and drainage system.
- An owner of both a residential home permanently secured to the ground and the land it is located on
- If you are aware of any pre-existing conditions, defects or deficiencies with your interior plumbing and drainage system prior to enrollment
- Recreational vehicles or homes on wheels and properties used for commercial purposes
- Any fixtures (e.g., water heaters, faucets, toilets, sinks); pipes located under concrete slabs or that leave your home; garbage disposals, pressure reducing valves, tanks, air conditioners, pumps or related piping; repairs from damage due to freezing, rust, salt corrosion, restricted lines or water pressure in excess of 80 psi; water loss; and damage from accidents, negligence or otherwise caused by you, others or unusual circumstances.
Benefit Details: Coverage provides, up to the benefit amount, for the covered cost to repair leaking, partially or permanently blocked potable water service and sanitary drainage pipes within your home, for which you have sole responsibility, that are damaged due to normal wear and tear, not accident or negligence. Included are repairs that can be performed from inside your home to unclog lines located under concrete slabs, and repair or replacement of standard toilet and faucet internal parts to stop drips or leaks.
Not covered: Any fixtures (eg. water heaters, faucets, toilets, sinks, tubs); inaccessible pipes located under concrete slabs; garbage disposals, toilets, pressure reducing valves, tanks, air conditioners, pumps or related piping repairs from damage due to freezing, restricted lines or water pressure in excess of 80 psi; water loss; french drains; pipes that remove rain or gray water; repair or replacement of filters, pumps, reverse osmosis systems, tub or sink stoppers, appliances, expansion tanks, fresh air stacks; and damage from accidents, negligence or otherwise caused by you, others or unusual circumstances. Additional exclusions apply.
Making a Service Call: Your plan starts the day your order is processed, and there is an initial 30-day waiting period before you can make a service call, giving you 11 months of coverage during the first year. Upon renewal/reactivation (if applicable), you will not be subject to a waiting period.
Cancellation: You may cancel within 30 days of your start date for a full refund (or less any claims paid if cancelled at any time after renewal/reactivation, where applicable). Cancellations after the first 30 days will be effective at the end of the then-current billing month, and you will be entitled to a pro-rata refund less any claims paid (where applicable). You may also contact HomeServe to cancel if you find your utility or municipality provides similar coverage to you at no charge, and you will receive a refund less any claims paid (where applicable).
Renewal: The plan is annual. Unless you cancel, your plan automatically renews annually at the then-current renewal price with your same payment terms. HomeServe is an independent company separate from your utilities company.
Frequently asked questions
HomeServe USA Repair Management Corp. (“HomeServe”), with corporate offices located at 601 Merritt 7, 6th Floor, Norwalk, CT 06851, is an independent company separate from Cleveland Water and offers this optional service plan as an authorized representative of the service contract provider, North American Warranty, Inc., 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago, IL 60604. Your choice of whether to participate in this service plan will not affect the price, availability or terms of service from Cleveland Water.
In-Home Plumbing Repair (Premium) for only $8.99/mo.