Why Choose this Plan
Most heating and central A/C components cost $300-$700 to replace.*
How a heating and cooling system failure can affect your home:
- freon or coolant leak can prevent cool air from flowing in your home
- circuit board failure can cause the breaker to keep tripping
- blower motor failure can mean the system won't supply enough heat
- a bad condenser can cause the fan to blow but not cool
It can be a major inconvenience when your heating or central A/C system fails and finding a qualified professional to address the problem quickly can be time consuming and costly. Get reliable comfort with an affordable repair plan from HomeServe and get access to our 24/7 hotline where you can schedule a repair for your heating and cooling system.
*National average repair costs within the HomeServe network as of June 2020.
- Capacitors and circuit boards
- Internal fuses or breakers
- Condensate pumps
- Condenser motor and fan
- Contactor switches and delay timer
- Fan controls, relays and filter dryer
- High and low pressure switches
- Limit controls
- Refrigerant (excluding maintenance recharges)
- Relays, transformers and valves
- Air scoops and aquastat
- Barometric damper
- Fan and limit controls
- Fusible links and gas valves
- Blower and low water cutoff
- Main and pilot burners
- Pilots and thermocouples
- Pressure switch and regulator valves
- Relays, spill switches and transformers
- Blower motors and assembly
- See FAQs for details on replacement coverage*
From the air conditioning that keeps your family cool and comfortable in warm weather, to the heating system that keep you warm during the cold winter months, these systems are a convenience you want functioning when they are needed most.
Premium Heating and Cooling Repair Program includes the breakdown repair costs of most major parts of an electric central air conditioning system and home heating systems (central natural gas or propane, forced-air or circulating hot water systems) up to the service call amount.
- Unlimited annual benefit amount
- Cooling System Coverage: Unlimited service calls (Unlimited per call)
- Heating System Coverage: Unlimited service calls (Unlimited per call)
- 30-day wait period with a money-back guarantee
- One-year guarantee on all covered repairs
- $50 deductible
Important coverage information
Frequently asked questions
HomeServe USA Repair Management Corp. ("HomeServe") with corporate offices located at 7134 Lee Highway, Chattanooga, TN 37421, is an independent company separate from NOVEC Solutions, a wholly-owned affiliate of Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative (NOVEC), and offers this optional service plan as an authorized representative of the service contract provider, ServicePlan of Florida Inc., 175 West Jackson Blvd., 8th Floor, Chicago, IL 60604. Your choice of whether to participate in this service plan will not affect the price, availability or terms of service from NOVEC Solutions.
Premium Heating and Cooling Repair Program for only $17.94/mo.