How to unblock your kitchen sink
Over the years, I’ve unblocked many kitchen sinks, so I know a thing or two about the right and wrong way of doing it. To save you time and effort, here’s my top 5 kitchen sink unclogging methods…
1. Pour boiling water down it – that usually helps to dislodge weaker blockages.
2. Jab away the problem with a good old plunger.
3. Mix up a baking soda and vinegar solution, pour it down, then rinse after 15 mins.
4. Try a plumbing snake – they get to the place that you can’t!
5. Put a towel down and clean out your P trap (the pipe that sits under your sink).
So there you have it, my top at-home sink blocking remedies. If you’d like to find out how to avoid more blockages, read my full article now.