How to disconnect a washing machine
Moving a washing machine can be a real pain in the you-know-what. To help the process, here’s my how-to guide that won’t leave you throwing in the towel…
1. Switch it off and pull out the plug.
2. Turn the valves clockwise to stop the waterworks.
3. Shimmy it out away from the wall.
4. Grab a bucket for any spillages.
5. Disconnect the hose from the machine.
6. Turn the other end to detach it from the wall.
7. Finally, remove the hose from your drain.
That’s all there is to it. I hope my tips have helped you take a load off and relax! To read the full guide click the link below.
How to disconnect a washing machine Plumbing and drainage cover