How to take on common boiler problems
If your boiler is causing you bother, leaving a nip in the air or your water running cold, you’ll want it fixed fast. A good place to start is by checking for these common problems…
1. Is there a leak? Check for water around your boiler and pipework.
2. Is the pressure too low? It should be set at 1.5 bar.
3. Has the condensate pipe (the one that goes from your boiler to your outside drain) frozen?
4. Is your thermostat working and properly connected to your boiler?
5. Can you hear gurgling, banging or whistling? Let us know as soon as you can.
6. Got an older boiler? See if your pilot light is switched on.
Boilers are complicated things, but with us on your side, getting them fixed doesn’t have to be. If you’d like to find out more, click the link below and check out the full article.