Landlord's Heating, Plumbing and Electrics Plus with Service and Gas Safety Certificate

Your home matters to you - keeping it running smoothly matters to us. So prepare for the best this winter and make sure you put your home's heating, plumbing and electrics in the expert hands of our network of Gas Safe registered engineers.

From boiler breakdowns and leaking pipes to electrical faults and even pest and security problems - our homes can be unpredictable, but thankfully we’re not.

With cover, you’ll have 24/7 support. You won’t have to spend time searching for a trusted trader or dip into your savings to cover the cost of a repair. Plus, in the unlikely event that we can’t fix your boiler - if it's under 7 years old, we’ll replace it for FREE - that’s our promise*.

Also includes a Gas Safety Certificate (CP12) and Boiler Service.

Click here if your property is a flat

What's covered?
  • Leaking pipes within your home
  • Blocked drains
  • Blockages to sinks and toilets
  • Leaks or blockages to your water supply pipe
  • Dripping or seized taps
  • Failed wiring
  • A breakdown of the fusebox
  • Broken light switches
  • Faults on the electric shower unit
  • Rats or mice inside your home
  • Wasps or hornets in your home or garden
  • Lost keys to your external doors
  • Protecting a damaged roof
  • Boarding up a broken window
  • No heating or hot water due to a boiler breakdown
  • Repairing the boiler controls and components
  • Repairing a leak within your central heating system
  • A leaking gas supply pipe
  • A gas boiler service
  • A gas safety inspection

Please see Product documents including Terms and Conditions for more details.

Main exclusions are:
  • Guttering
  • Soakaways
  • Shared drains, or drains or pipes you're not responsible for
  • Mixer and digital showers
  • The gas pipe leading into your meter
  • Household appliances
  • Any pest outside other than a wasp/hornets nest

Is this cover right for you?

Before you apply for cover for your house, we just need to check a few things…

  • Are you an eligible landlord?
  • Are you only looking to cover your rental property's gas boiler, central heating, plumbing, electrics, security and pest infestations?
  • Are you happy to pay £60 excess per claim?
  • Have you checked you’re not already covered elsewhere?

If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to all of the above, then it sounds like your requirements are of a landlord looking for comprehensive cover.

Looking for something different?

No worries. We offer a range of options to cover other areas of your home, so you can pick one that suits you best.

Compare my options again

Unsure about something?

If you've come across something you don't understand, then contact us and we’ll be happy to help you.

To apply

per month in the first year for new customers only.

Your excess: £60
Annual price: £270

Your price will increase at renewal, but you’ll always receive a reminder. This price will also include the cost of your Boiler Service and Gas Safety Certificate. If you choose to continue into your second year, the expected price for customers who haven’t made a claim is £52.03 a month (£624.36 for the year).

Price includes any applicable Insurance Premium Tax and is subject to any inflation and tax rate changes.

Please read the Important Information and Product Documents before proceeding.

Apply now

or call 0330 0247 006**

Why trust HomeServe?

  • 24/7 claims line, 365 days a year
  • Access to our network of approved engineers
  • Over 25 years' experience taking care of UK homes
  • 12 months' guarantee on most repairs

Other information

** Calls may be recorded for quality control and training purposes. Calls to 03 numbers will cost you no more than 01 or 02 numbers, charges may vary depending on your network provider. Calls to 03 numbers will be part of inclusive minute plans for landlines and mobiles. Lines are open 8am to 8pm weekdays, 8am to 4pm Saturday and 10am to 4pm Sunday.