Start each day fully charged
Charging at home means you’re always ready to hit the road.
Here are just some of the ways an electric car charger can make it easier...
The EO Mini Pro 2
Start, stop and schedule car charging from the palm of your hand, with this app-controlled Smart EV home charger.
What's more, your parts, installation and VAT are covered in the price.
Smart Manage, monitor and schedule your charging sessions with the EO smart home app
Designed to deliver the required level of power over long periods
Professionally installed by certified engineers
No wires or extension leads trailing from inside the house
Easily accessible charge point on your drive
Request a call back to get a quote
To learn more about EV charger installation, check your eligibility and get a quote, fill in your details below. *Please note, all fields are mandatory.
Why choose HomeServe?
Get a 3-year warranty
So you’ll have peace of mind if something goes wrong
By fully trained engineers, at a time to suit you
No hidden costs
Prices include VAT, parts and EV charger installation
Frequently asked questions
Once your charge point has been installed, you can plug in your vehicle and control the charge from a dedicated app on your smart phone.
Both units are compatible with all plug-in vehicle brands.
- Universal socket - A universal socket unit requires a cable to be connected to it each time you use it. With this option, you'll need to use your own cable.
- Tethered cable unit - Tethered chargers have their own cables hardwired into the unit.
Type 1 and Type 2 connectors available. The type of connector you need is dependent on your Electric Vehicle.
Please check with your vehicle manufacturer to see which one you need.
- Fitting of the charger on a suitable permanent structure (e.g. a brick or plaster wall).
- Routing of the cable through a single wall of up to half a metre thickness.
- Up to 15 metres of cable, run and neatly clipped to the wall between the consumer unit and the charge point (up to a height of up to 1.8m).
- All electrical connections at the origin of the supply and charger.
- Supply and installation of a Garo device with built in RCBO or equivalent.
- Up to 3 metres of plastic conduit or trunking to conceal interior wiring.
- Electrical testing and NICEIC certification.
- Demonstration of the charger functions and the EO Smart Home app.
Additional charges may apply for extra work agreed during the quotation process or found to be necessary during the installation.
We offer the charging point in four colours if you choose the universal socket design, please see images above. The tethered cable is only available in black.