Fill in the form below and we'll respond within 10 working days. You can also chat to us, as we're able to resolve the majority of queries immediately.

Please note, claims cannot be processed through this form. 

If you would like to make a claim, you can log into MyHomeServe or Contact us.

Mandatory fields are marked with a "". Please take care not to include any special characters e.g.?!*/.

Input symbols

Chat to us

We're available:

My HomeServe

Log in to our secure hub and manage your products online.

  • View your product details
  • Claim online for a range of problems
  • Update your address & contact details
  • Book your boiler service
  • Book your boiler health check
  • Track your appointments

Log in

Frequently asked questions

If you're not happy with the service you've received from HomeServe, send us an email and let us know.

Complete the form and select 'Complaints' in the 'Nature of Enquiry' dropdown list.

How to escalate your complaint
If you are not happy with our final response or, 8 weeks have passed since you initially raised your complaint with us you may refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

The Financial Ombudsman Service was set up by law to give most consumers a free, independent service for resolving disputes with financial firms.

If you have a complaint you should always contact us first. The Ombudsman will only consider your complaint once you have attempted to resolve it directly with us.

You have a period of 6 months in which to refer to the Ombudsman. The 6 month period starts from the date of the final response or 8 weeks after we received your complaint. The contact details of the Financial Ombudsman Service are as follows:

The Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower
E14 9SR

Telephone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9 123



To find out more about how to make a complaint and our complaints process, please see 'How do I make a complaint?' under our Frequently Asked Questions.

1. You can make a claim online if you hold:

  • A plumbing, drainage, water supply pipe, gas or electrics policy
  • A homeowner policy (with and without an excess)
  • A policy that covers a house

2. You can also claim via live chat for:

  • All policies without an excess
  • Homeowner and landlord policies

3. Or call us on 0800 24 7 999* lines are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

* Calls may be recorded for quality control and training purposes. Calls to 0800 numbers are free from landlines and mobile phones, and will not be taken from your mobile phone inclusive minutes.