Premium Heating and Cooling Repair Program Rail
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Why choose this plan:
- Unlimited annual benefit amount
- Cooling System Coverage: Unlimited service calls (Unlimited per call)
- Heating System Coverage: Unlimited service calls (Unlimited per call)
- 30-day wait period with a money-back guarantee
- One-year guarantee on all covered repairs
- $50 deductible
- Capacitors and circuit boards
- Internal fuses or breakers
- Condensate pumps
- Condenser motor and fan
- Contactor switches and delay timer
- Fan controls, relays and filter dryer
- High and low pressure switches
- Limit controls
- Refrigerant (excluding maintenance recharges)
- Relays, transformers and valves
- Air scoops and aquastat
- Barometric damper
- Fan and limit controls
- Fusible links and gas valves
- Blower and low water cutoff
- Main and pilot burners
- Pilots and thermocouples
- Pressure switch and regulator valves
- Relays, spill switches and transformers
- Blower motors and assembly
- See FAQs for details on replacement coverage*
From the air conditioning that keeps your family cool and comfortable in warm weather, to the heating system that keep you warm during the cold winter months, these systems are a convenience you want functioning when they are needed most.
Premium Heating and Cooling Repair Program includes the breakdown repair costs of most major parts of an electric central air conditioning system and home heating systems (central natural gas or propane, forced-air or circulating hot water systems) up to the service call amount.
Important coverage information
- Residential homeowner with sole responsibility for the natural gas or propane; central forced-air; or circulating hot water central heating system and electric central air conditioning cooling system
- An owner of both a residential home permanently secured to the ground and the land it is located on
- If you are aware of any pre-existing conditions, defects or deficiencies with your heating or cooling system prior to enrollment
- Recreational vehicles or homes on wheels and properties used for commercial purposes
- Boilers, water-heater or steam-based systems, geothermal or gas-engine driven heat pumps, radiant floor/ceiling heat; routine maintenance; add-on components, including humidifiers, electronic or electrostatic air filters, electronic zoning systems, ultraviolet light systems and condensate lift pumps; auxiliary components including ductwork, grilles and registers, equipment casing/enclosures, condenser pads, snow legs, flues and chimneys; and damage from accidents, negligence or otherwise caused by you, others or unusual circumstances. Additional exclusions apply.
Frequently asked questions
HomeServe USA Repair Management Corp. (“HomeServe”), with corporate offices located at 601 Merritt 7, 6th Floor, Norwalk, CT 06851, is an independent company separate from NOVEC Solutions, a wholly-owned affiliate of Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative (NOVEC), and offers this optional service plan as an authorized representative of the service contract provider, ServicePlan of Florida Inc., 175 West Jackson Blvd., 8th Floor, Chicago, IL 60604. Your choice of whether to purchase this service plan will not affect the price, availability or terms of service from NOVEC. NOVEC and HomeServe entered into an agreement to introduce these plans to NOVEC’s customers.
Premium Heating and Cooling Repair Program for only $17.94/mo.