Age, corrosion or ground shifting can damage the line that brings fresh water to your home. A water service line warranty plan helps provide protection against expensive repair bills.
Metropolitan Utilities District has partnered with HomeServe,* an independent company, to provide their customers affordable emergency repair plans that help protect against costly and inconvenient covered repairs to systems through their homes and properties. Metropolitan Utilities District and HomeServe entered into an agreement to introduce these plans to Metropolitan Utilities District's customers.
This Plan Includes
- Unlimited annual benefit amount
- Multiple service calls up to annual benefit
- 30-day wait period with a money-back guarantee
- One-year guarantee on all covered repairs
Frequently asked questions
* HomeServe USA Repair Management Corp. (“HomeServe”), with corporate offices located at 601 Merritt 7, 6th Floor, Norwalk, CT 06851, is an independent company separate from the Metropolitan Utilities District and offers this optional service plan as an authorized representative of the service contract provider as stated under each specific plan offering. Your choice of whether to purchase this service plan will not affect the price, availability or terms of service from the Metropolitan Utilities District. Metropolitan Utilities District and HomeServe entered into an agreement to introduce these Plans to Metropolitan Utilities District’s customers.