Interior Plumbing and Drainage System Coverage Rail
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Why choose this plan:
- $5,000 annual benefit amount
- 2 service calls ($2,500 per call)
- 30-day wait period with a money-back guarantee
- One-year guarantee on all covered repairs
It can cost up to $632 to repair a leaking wax seal, repair/replace a burst interior water pipe and clear blocked drains.*
Plumbing problems can cause:
- burst pipes behind your walls or ceilings
- blocked shower sink drains
- leaking supply pipe to your water heater
Your home's complex network of pipes, lines and drains can create repair problems that are expensive to fix and are not typically covered by most basic homeowners insurance. With an affordable repair plan from HomeServe, you can get protection from high repair costs and access to our 24/7 hotline where you can schedule a repair for your home's interior plumbing and drainage system.
*National average repair costs as of January 2016.
Your home has a complex network of plumbing and drainage pipes, valves and drains. There are multiple places where you can experience a problem. Get protection help against expensive repairs to your interior drainage and exterior sewer/septic lines with a repair plan called Interior Plumbing and Draining System Coverage.
Get protection help from high cost of repairs to your interior plumbing and exterior sewer/septic lines with a home service plan. Repairs are expertly carried out by qualified technicians.
Important coverage information
- Residential homeowner with sole responsibility for the interior plumbing and drainage system
- An owner of both a residential home permanently secured to the ground and the land it is located on
- Recreational vehicles or homes on wheels and properties used for commercial
- If you are aware of any pre-existing conditions, defects or deficiencies with your interior plumbing and drainage system prior to enrollment
- Appliances; repair or replacement of fittings or fixtures, e.g., water tanks, water heaters, radiators, bathroom fittings, faucets, toilets, baths, shower pans, shower/bath diverters and sinks, pressure reducing valves and backflow prevention devices, pumps or grinders; any non-conforming drain line, such as a basement or storm drain; thawing of frozen pipes; and damage from accidents, negligence or otherwise caused by you, others or unusual circumstances. Additional exclusions apply
Benefit Details: Coverage provides, up to the benefit amount, for the covered cost to repair or replace a leaking, partially or permanently blocked plumbing and drainage system within your home, for which you have sole responsibility that is damaged due to normal wear and tear, not accident or negligence.
Not Covered: Appliances; repair or replacement of fittings or fixtures, e.g., water tanks, water heaters, radiators, bathroom fittings, faucets, toilets, baths, shower pans, shower/bath diverters and sinks, pressure reducing valves and backflow prevention devices, pumps or grinders; any non-conforming drain line, such as a basement or storm drain; thawing of frozen pipes; and damage from accidents, negligence or otherwise caused by you, others or unusual circumstances. Additional exclusions apply. Disputes resolved by arbitration, without class action or jury trial, unless otherwise stated in your full Terms and Conditions.
Making a Service Call: Your plan starts the day your order is processed, and there is an initial 30-day waiting period before you can make a service call, giving you 11 months of coverage during the first year. Upon renewal/reactivation (if applicable), you will not be subject to a waiting period.
Cancellation: You may cancel within 30 days of your start date for a full refund (or less any claims paid if cancelled at any time after renewal/reactivation, where applicable). If you cancel after the first 30 days you will be entitled to a refund of 90% of the unearned pro-rata price less any claims paid (where applicable). You may also contact HomeServe to cancel if you find your utility or municipality provides similar coverage to you at no charge, and you will receive a refund less any claims paid (where applicable).
Renewal: Your coverage is based on an annual contract and is billed on a monthly basis through your utility bill, described as Water Protection Plan. Your service agreement will be automatically renewed annually on the same payment terms you selected at the then-current renewal price. Once enrolled, your full Terms and Conditions including complete coverage details and exclusions, warranties and disclaimers will also be sent to you.This optional Interior Plumbing and Drainage Coverage is administered by HomeServe as an authorized representative of the service contract provider, ServicePlan of Florida, Inc. HomeServe is an independent company, separate from your local electric utility company. This optional service plan is not provided by your local electric utility and is not regulated by the Florida Public Service Commission. Your choice of whether to participate in this service plan will not affect the price, availability or terms of service from your local electric utility.
Frequently asked questions
#prod_admin_public_name#, with corporate offices located at #prod_admin_address#, is an independent company separate from #online_partner_public_name#. #online_partner_public_name# is not responsible for the service plans offered by HomeServe and its affiliates. HomeServe offers this optional service plan as an authorized representative of the service contract provider, #obligor_public_name#, #obligor_address#. Your choice of whether to participate in this service plan will not affect the price, availability or terms of service from #online_partner_public_name#.
Interior Plumbing and Drainage System Coverage for only $12.49/mo.