Jackson MUA Charity Grants Awarded through HomeServe USA Contract
This year, the authority chose nine charities in town, each receiving an equal grant. This year, more charities became aware of the program after stories ran in JTOWN Magazine regarding the bulk of previous funding going to a charity run by Jackson Township Councilman Ken Bressi.
- Adopt A Senior Organization
- Bread From Heaven Café
- Cub Scout Pack 204
- Jackson Diamond Baseball Club
- Jackson Liberty High School Cheerleading
- Jackson Memorial High School Football Parents Club
- Jackson Township Firefighters Mutual Benevolent Association
- Jackson Township High School Scholarship Fund, Inc.
- Veteran’s Memorial Garden
Bressi’s charity received the second most funding during the program, receiving over $8,479.65. Most charities during that period received between $1,000 and $2,650 in funding.
The MUA did not reveal the amounts awarded to each charity but said each received an equal share of the total funding available.