Review what's included in Landlord's Combined Cover for Flats with Gas Central Heating, CP12 and Service
Main exclusions are:
Landlord Combined Cover for Flats with Gas Heating with CP12 & Service
- Natural gas central heating breakdowns
- Plumbing and drainage inside your home
- Dripping taps and toilet/tank overflows
- Electrical wiring
- Replacing lost keys and repairing broken locks for doors which secure your home
- No limit to the number of claims, and up to £4,000 per claim, except for Gas Central Heating, where the claim value limit is up to the point the boiler is beyond economical repair (BER)
CP12 & Boiler Service
An inspection of the fixed gas appliances at your property, which will include the following:
- Check the appliances for gas tightness
- Check the standing and working pressure if test points are available
- Check the burner pressure/gas rate against the manufacturer's data plate
- Check for the satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test the flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check the satisfactory operation of safety devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of brackets (where appropriate)
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to the landlord
- Issue landlord gas safety record
- Gas fired domestic boiler service
Please see Terms and Conditions for more details
- External drains
- Household appliances
- Gas supply pipe
Check that Landlord's Combined Cover for Flats with Gas Central Heating, CP12 and Service is right for you
This policy is for landlords only and is only applicable for apartments and flats. Retail, commercial and other premises used for business are not eligible for this cover, and council and housing association tenants will not need this service. Houses, mobile homes, bedsits, sub-divided homes and sub-let properties are not covered.
The boiler at your property must have a power output of less than 60 KW/hr and be fired by natural gas (and not LPG, electric or oil).Your property must not be heated by dual purpose boilers, a warm air heating system, combination and unvented cylinders or thermal storage units.
Excess Amount Payable
You will have to pay the first £50 of any claim. We can only accept payment using the following cards: MasterCard, Maestro, Visa or Visa Delta. A separate excess payment is required for each new unrelated claim you make. Please see the policy terms and conditions for further details.
Arranging your gas safety inspection (CP12) and gas boiler service
The Landlords Gas Safety Inspection will record each gas appliance and whether or not they are safe to use at the time of inspection. The gas fired boiler at the property will be serviced to meet statutory requirements, manufacturer’s recommendations and relevant codes of practice.
We will contact you to arrange for an engineer to carry out the annual Landlords Gas Safety Inspection and the annual gas boiler service. These will be undertaken together and will be available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, excluding bank holidays.
Please note: The annual boiler service and gas safety inspection that come with this policy are free in the first year only, upon renewal they are chargeable and will be included as standard in the total cost of the policy. Please refer to 'what happens next year' under important information.
If you suffer a gas leak, you should first call the National Gas Emergency Service immediately on 0800 111 999.
Some questions about you.