DIY help and advice
Winter's here! Keep out chilly breezes and prepare your home for
the cold weather by taking some time to finish your DIY tasks. Take
a look at our help and advice articles to make sure your home's prepared
Article of the month
How to travel safely this winter
This week's handy hints!
HomeServe's Tips to Winter Proof Your Home
- 1. Check your gutters
- Why bother cleaning your gutters? Put simply, clean gutters should help...
- 2. Keep the heat in
- Whilst winter is one of our most beautiful seasons, the cold weather...
- 3. Bleed your radiators
- This should be quite a simple job to complete and shouldn’t take up too much...
- 4. Enjoy some 'me' time
- It's cold, it's raining and you really don't like venturing out in the cold weather...
- How to build a brick wall
Whether you want to build a small wall at the end of your patio or a six foot structure around...
- How to characterise bricks
If you want to give new bricks more character then this five-minute fix will show you how to make...