Making a claim
Emergency or annoyance. We're here to help you get things back to normal as quickly as
possible. Just follow the simple steps below to make a claim on your insurance policy.
- Find your policy number.
- You'll find your policy number in your policy documents or at the top of any letters we've sent you. If you can't find it, phone us and we'll retrieve it for you.
- Call us on 0800 694 4167.
- Our claims helpline is open 24/7. Just give us your policy number and tell us what the problem is. Please have a pen and paper handy to note down any important details.
- We process your claim.
- If you hold a policy with an excess, please make sure you have your debit or credit card on hand so we can process your claim as quickly as possible.
- We fix the problem.
- An approved tradesman will be sent to your home to carry out the repair. All you need to do is sign to say you're happy once the work is complete.